Eligibility for the USAC .25 Midget Nationals at Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Due to a tight schedule with curfews for the July 8-11 dates at Indianapolis Motor Speedway, USAC is imposing a car count cap (60 per class) and an overall car count cap (375) for the event.
Minimum Requirement all Drivers Must Have:
• All drivers must possess a current USAC .25 Midget License and be a good standing member of a Chartered USAC Club
The following will ensure eligibility:
• Driver has competed at one of the USAC Sanctioned District Events,
i.e. Tampa (March 21-22), Toledo (June 6-7) or Las Vegas (June 20-21)
The following will be secondary steps if a driver did not attend one of the District Events and spots are still available.
1. Driver has competed at all of his local USAC Chartered club race
2. Drivers that have competed in 2009 USAC Sanctioned Club Races
(Highest Quantity to lowest)
3. If spots are still available a hardship fee ($100 per class) will
be accepted based on received date of USAC .25 Midget Nationals Entry
• You can only enter the class that you "qualified" for. If you change classes you have to meet the other "hardship" criteria.
• If a driver ran the District race as a Rookie they will be allowed to move up to a competitive class for the Nationals.
*Please note USAC has the right to alter or modify the above criteria in the event of unforeseen circumstances*